Looking for a way to aggregate all your dependencies status in one place? Try IsDown.app
We have identified an issue causing delays in publishing organization cost data through the Costs API. API and ChatGPT usage are not affected, and other reporting channels remain available. We are working to restore normal data freshness.
We are investigating increased API error rates in a single Availability Zone (mes1-az2) in the ME-SOUTH-1 Region.
We are investigating issues with AWS services in the ME-CENTRAL-1 Region.
We are investigating increased API error rates in the US-EAST-1 Region.
We are investigating an issue affecting sign-in. Signing in, signing out, and loading the dashboard may hang or fail. If you are already signed in, your session should continue to work normally. We will provide another update shortly.
Some users are unable to sign in with single sign-on (SSO). User and group provisioning through SCIM is also affected. We are working on implementing a mitigation.
We’re investigating an issue causing higher-than-expected charges for OpenAI-hosted containers in the Agent API. We’re working on a fix and preparing refunds for affected customers. We’ll share further updates as we make progress.
Some users are experiencing delayed responses from OpenAI Support by email and chat. We’re investigating and will share updates as we learn more.
We have identified that users are experiencing elevated errors for the impacted services. We are working on implementing a mitigation.
We are investigating the issue for the listed services. Some users may experience failures when starting or running Work tasks.
We are investigating elevated errors affecting ChatGPT Work. We will provide updates as we learn more.
We are aware of an issue affecting users interacting with subscriptions via Google Play, such as when creating a new subscription on Android devices. Google has confirmed an issue with Google Play, and we are awaiting their further updates.
We are experiencing elevated error rates for image generation and editing requests using gpt-image-2.5-flare in the API. Our team is working to mitigate the issue. We will provide another update as more information becomes available.
We have applied the mitigation and are monitoring the recovery.
We are investigating the issue for the listed services.